Get in Touch with FOX

    By submitting this form, you authorize, ‘FOX Smart Estate Agency’ to contact you and send you information on properties. In addition, you confirm that you agree to our website’s terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.

    Contact Us

    For Sale

    Ref: 5293

    Land, For Sale, Nicosia, Kalithea

    Nicosia, Dali, Kallithea
    €175,000
    plot_area_amount 3,378m²
    building_density 60%
    town_planning_zone Other
    Plot Area
    3,378m²
    Building Density
    60%
    Town Planning Zone
    Other

    Description

    SPECIAL OFFER PRICE This large piece of residential land is close to the perimeter road from the highway towards Aglantzia. This will benefit in the future easy access to the highway towards Nicosia-Limassol-Larnaca  and also fast access to the city of Aglantzia  and Nicosia center. Ideal for one luxury house with a large piece of land or for more houses in a larger development. The land is in very good shape, flat and at the level of the road. The total land area is 3,378m2 mixed zone divided into:- 1756m2 is 52% of the land which is Κα8 residential zone- 1621m2 is the other 48% is Δα4 with 10% building density Great investment!!!!

    Details

    Legacy ID: L-118992
    City: Dali
    Land Type: Plot
    Town Planning Zone: Other
    Zone: Κα8
    Building Density: 60%

    Areas

    Plot Area: 3,378m²

    Savvas Attipas
    Nicosia Georgiou Davari Office
    Land, For Sale, Nicosia, Kalithea

      By submitting this form, you authorize, ‘FOX Smart Estate Agency’ to contact you and send you information on properties. In addition, you confirm that you agree to our website’s terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.

      ARE YOU INTERESTED?

      Enquire about this property

      Complete the form or send an email to [email protected]