FOX Property Services group is one of the most prominent service providers in the property sector within Cyprus. FOX is actively seeking to appoint a seasoned Property Consultant in Nicosia to assist clients in making sound property investment decisions.
The job encompasses nurturing and maintaining client relationships, actively participating in property viewings with clients, and matching properties to suitable buyers/ tenants.
- Assist clients to make sound property-purchasing decisions.
- Find clients in need of consultancy services through cold-calling, advertising, and business presentations.
- Analyze market trends and demographics to identify the most sought-after and profitable areas.
- Consult with clients to identify their needs, preferences, and financial concerns.
- Maintain an extensive database of all properties for sale.
- Conduct negotiations with real estate agents on behalf of clients.
- Observe tenant relations, and conduct routine inspections.
- Communicate with other experts in the market to assist in the successful completion of transactions.
- Bachelor’s degree in real estate, finance, business administration, or related field.
- 5+ years’ proven experience in real estate sales or property management.
- Strong knowledge of real estate practices and market conditions.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Good communication skills in Greek and English.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Competitive commission-based compensation.
- Flexible working hours.
- Continuous Mandatory Training offered by FOX